The safety of our patients, staff, and community is our core value and always a priority. EyeMax is now open on a limited basis for urgent or emergency eye care only. We are actively monitoring and following recommendations from both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Dallas County Health and Human Services (DCHHS).
What EyeMax is doing for your safety:
- Limiting eye care to urgent or emergency eye exams only (click here for more information)
- Requesting patients who have symptoms of illness including FEVER, COUGH, or CHILLS to reschedule appointments after they are well.
- Measuring staff and patients temperature with infrared contactless temperature scanners
- Requesting patients who have a family member with COVID-19 or have come into contact with anyone with COVID-19 to not come into the practice.
- Requesting all patients use the available hand sanitizer upon entering the practice.
- Asking staff to stay home if they are not well.
- Asking staff to follow recommended hygiene steps. This includes washing hands for 20 seconds throughout the day, using hand sanitizer after contact with touchpoints, and other health protocols.
- Disinfecting using medical-grade disinfectants, medical equipment, hard surfaces, eyewear, and all other touchpoints throughout the day as well as at start and end of each day.
- Managing patient volumes and flows to reduce interactions within the practice.
- Modifying our exam and eyewear dispensing procedures for the safety of our staff and patients.
- Requesting patients to have glasses and contacts delivered to them in their car.
- Providing contactless payment options.
- Limiting practice hours to allow staff extra time for disinfecting and cleaning.
If you have less than 3 months of contact lenses, click here for more information. For any safety questions, to check our schedule or to schedule an appointment, please call (972) 638-8600 or book an appointment online.