Based on recent guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), effective immediately until further notice, we are only seeing patients on an urgent or emergency basis. Our hours and number of staff are reduced to ensure:
- limited contact between patients and staff in offices, waiting rooms, exam rooms to reduce the spread of the coranavirus;
- reduced use of disposable medical supplies (masks,gloves,sanitizing wipes,etc.) so they can be used in hospitals where they are most needed now.
Please postpone routine care
If you need a yearly, eye health exam, eye exam for glasses or general eye health check-up, please schedule your appointment after a few months. Refer back to this website often for additional updates and posting of when we will resume our normal schedule.
Call us for urgent or emergency care
Urgent care is medical care provided for injuries that require prompt attention but not the services of an emergency room. Further, if you have limited vision and are without backup glasses, call our office for exam options as this may also be urgent care. Emergency care is for conditions that require prompt attention due to a sudden change in the eye or visual health.
Please call us if you experience any of the following:
- You have an eye disease such as macular degeneration or diabetes-related eye issues;
- You notice sudden changes to your vision such as blurriness, wavy areas or blank spots in your field of view;
- You experience a lot of new floaters or flashes of light in your vision;
- You feel pain in your eye or have red eye
For questions or to make an appointment, please call us at (972) 638-8600.